Website Gowanda REM-tronics
Job Description: Gowanda REM-Tronics is seeking an experienced and dependable Customer Service Representative to join our Sales Department in Dunkirk NY.
Customer Service is responsible for handling an array of inward and outward-facing duties, including interacting with customers over the phone, in person, and/or via email and social media. Throughout all of these interactions, the Customer Service Representative must maintain a high level of professionalism and present the organization in the best light possible. Each interaction affects the company’s bottom line in either a positive or negative way. A great Customer Service Representative must add value to the organization.
- Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts and maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Analyzes and identifies customer needs, and collaborates with management team to provide viable solutions
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Associates in Business Administration or other relevant discipline required, or a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from four-year College preferred. 5 – 10 years relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
EOE M/F/Disabled/Veterans, Gowanda Electronics GEC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job offers are contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment physical including drug and alcohol screening.
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer Medical with a Company contribution to an HRA, Flexible Spend Account, Dental HRA, 401(k), Life Insurance, Supplemental Accident / Specified Disease, Paid Vacation and Holidays. Candidates should email a resume and cover letter to Resume@gowanda.com
Apply in person, online, by mail or by fax
659 Brigham Rd
Dunkirk, NY 14048
Phone: +1-716-203-7344 x114
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com