Website Gowanda Electronics
Responsibilities include maintaining machinery thru repairs, adjustments and preventative maintenance.
- Individual will be responsible for preparing machines prior to the initiation of orders.
- Will work closely with the department supervisors.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Preferred Associate Degree from Tech/Vocational College
- Maintenance experience in similar industry
- Require knowledge of and ability to troubleshoot and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and electronic systems
- Ability to reach mechanical drawings and schematics
- Prior experience in production environment
- Good work ethic and sense of urgency
- Willingness to work a minimum of 40 hours a week
EOE M/F/Disabled/Veterans, Gowanda Electronics GEC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job offers are contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment physical including drug and alcohol screening.
If, due to disability, you need assistance in completing an application or if you anticipate that you need auxiliary aids or assistance in the selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department at 716-532-2234.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
One Magnetics Pkwy
P.O. Box 111
Gowanda, NY 14070-0111
Fax: (716) 532-2702 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gowanda Electronics is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Gowanda Electronics will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, please contact us at +1-716-532-2234.