Website RCD Components
RCD components is currently seeking an experienced and self-motivated LAB Technician to join our team in Manchester, NH.
RCD, an affiliate of GCG, is responsible for creating some of the world’s highest quality electronic components that end up in robotics, medical and space applications. They were recently voted New Hampshire Business of the Year thanks to our talented and innovative staff.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives written work orders or verbal instructions from supervisor.
- Test product and makes test reports
- Ability to use meters, Oscilloscope, power Supplies, microscope and other test equipment.
- Ability to use and calculate voltage needed to burn in product under test.
- Interact with production when product fails.
- Be able to learn machine shop equipment.
- Able to Repairs Broken wires on equipment using solder station.
- Able to follow inspection procedures.
- Maintains and repairs electrical systems, including replacing worn or defective parts such as switches and fuses in machines and equipment.
- Repairs production equipment ass needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Follows all company procedures (including ISO).
Experience with any/all of the following is highly desired:
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize tasks in a self-directed work environment and maintain high levels of productivity without direct supervision.
- Detail oriented
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multitask, be flexible and meet deadlines
This position has growth opportunities!
All current positions are Monday – Friday, 7am – 3:30pm.
Salary is based on experience level. Annual increases also compliment one of the best benefits packages offered in the area. Benefits include paid holidays, paid vacation time, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k and more.
EOE M/F/Disabled/Veterans, RCD Components is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
If, due to disability, you need assistance in completing an application or if you anticipate that you need auxiliary aids or assistance in the selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department at 716-532-2234.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
520 East Industrial Park
Manchester, NH USA 03109-5316
Fax: (603) 669-5455 | email: email@example.com
RCD Components is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. RCD will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, please contact us at +1-603-669-0054
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org