Website Dyco Electronics
Roles and Responsibilities
- Trained in various manufacturing skills including but not limited to winding, soldering, assembly, testing, measuring, stamping, inspecting, packing, etc.
- Must follow the visual aids for each task performed along with the training received from Department Leads/trainers.
- Responsible for understanding and performing to the requirements of Dyco’s Quality Management System (QMS).
- Must be able to inspect and approve your own work before submitting it to the appropriate Department Lead for movement to the next station.
- Will be required to properly fill out and follow all process documentation.
- Will be required to meet the manufacturing rate for the tasks you perform.
- Responsible for cleanliness, 5S, of your work areas.
- Responsible for Health and Safety of yourself and the other employees in the department.
- Any other tasks or responsibilities assigned by Dyco Management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Minimum of High School diploma or relevant work experience
Must have good work ethic, (attendance, punctuality, and attitude). Must be motivated for continuous self improvement and to follow instructions and pay attention to detail.
To apply for this job please visit www.gowandacomponentsgroup.com.