Website RCD Components
RCD Components is currently seeking an experienced Production Manager to join our team in Manchester, NH, in a full-time capacity.
RCD, an affiliate of GCG, is responsible for creating some of the world’s highest quality electronic components that end up in robotics, medical and space applications. They were recently voted New Hampshire Business of the Year thanks to our talented and innovative staff.
We are seeking an experienced Production Manager to join the senior management team to oversee all production activities and operations at RCD and coordinate with remote manufacturers. You will be responsible for creating and implementing a manufacturing asset roadmap to bring higher levels of automation and efficiency to the production floor, ensure conformance to established ISO procedures; implement practices and procedures that will maximize production efforts to improve the overall effectiveness and financial performance.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review, analyze, modify and implement efficient and effective department processes, policies and procedures.
- Closely interface with QA, Sales and HR to ensure the highest degree of final quality and develop improved quality methods.
- Develop and communicate metrics, goals and key initiatives to improve plant performance and success.
- Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime
- Coordinate and manage all safety training. Ensure all safety rules and regulations are followed and investigate accidents in a timely manner.
- Identify, document, and implement opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Hire, train, supervise, motivate and develop production staff; manage schedules and workflow.
- Keep up to date on overall activities of the team, identifying problem areas and taking appropriate corrective actions.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by senior management team.
Experience with any/all of the following is highly desired:
- 4+ years’ experience in manufacturing/production operations
- 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory capacity
- Proven track record of successfully training employees in productivity and safety
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Ability to coach and mentor employees on a one-on-one basis as well as in a group
- Experience reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
Salary is based on experience level. Benefits include paid holidays, paid vacation time, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k and more.
EOE M/F/Disabled/Veterans, RCD Components is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
If, due to disability, you need assistance in completing an application or if you anticipate that you need auxiliary aids or assistance in the selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department at 716-532-2234.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
520 East Industrial Park
Manchester, NH USA 03109-5316
Fax: (603) 669-5455 | email: email@example.com
RCD Components is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. RCD will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, please contact us at +1-603-669-0054
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org