Website RCD Components
RCD Components is currently seeking an experienced Shipping/Receiving Clerk to join our team in Manchester, NH.
RCD, an affiliate of GCG, is responsible for creating some of the world’s highest quality electronic components that end up in robotics, medical and space applications. They were recently voted New Hampshire Business of the Year thanks to our talented and innovative staff.
As Shipping/Receiving Clerk, you will report directly to the Shipping/Receiving Manager and will operate as the backup personnel.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains internal record-keeping systems
- Determines method of shipment and prepares bills, invoices and other shipping documents
- Receives merchandise – checks and signs delivery slips
- Inspects and verifies incoming goods against invoices or other documents, records shortages and rejects damaged goods.
- Assembles containers and crates, packs goods to be shipped and prepares identifying information and shipping instructions
- Ensures production inventory needs are met based on required levels to minimize delays
- Takes inventory, maintains storage area, organizes and places stock on shelves. Ensures area is secure at all times.
- Accepts or returns merchandise according to established company procedures.
Experience with any/all of the following is highly desired:
- 1+ year experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
- Inventory Control, Shipping/Receiving experience preferred but not required
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational skills; attention to detail and follow through
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds in a safe manner and request assistance when needed
All current positions are Monday – Friday, 8am-4:30pm.
Salary is based on experience level. Annual increases also compliment one of the best benefits packages offered in the area. Benefits include paid holidays, paid vacation time, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k and more..
EOE M/F/Disabled/Veterans, RCD Components is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job offers are contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment physical including drug and alcohol screening.
If, due to disability, you need assistance in completing an application or if you anticipate that you need auxiliary aids or assistance in the selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department at 716-532-2234.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
520 East Industrial Park
Manchester, NH USA 03109-5316
Fax: (603) 669-5455 | email: email@example.com
RCD Components is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. RCD will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, please contact us at +1-603-669-0054
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org